GEO 302c Climate: Past, Present and Future
Last updated on 12/08/09 02:52 PM by Zong-Liang Yang
|For any tests in the
future, here is a universal formula:
1. Read the lecture notes that have been posted on Blackboard
2. Read the notes you have taken during lecture (if you miss one lecture, you figure to lose about 6 points)
3. Read the relevant pages in the textbook; focus on the text that cites the figures used in lecture, Summary Page in the beginning of each chapter, Key Terms, and Review Questions
4. Ask questions and/or see me during my office hours
5. Go over the sample exams of last year's
6. Go over the lab assignments/review questions
7. Up to this point, you are ready to go.
In the future, make sure to read the materials and the book before the class. In class, take notes and be prepared to ask and/or answer questions. Try to see me during the office hours for any further questions you may have.
Keep in minds that the sample questions are from previous year's exams in GEO302C. They are offered as a study guide. The lecture and exam schedule do not exactly correspond with this year. It is your responsibility to know what materials were actually covered in this year's class and which questions are relevant to the upcoming exam.
Good luck and have fun!